Wednesday, January 18, 2006

First Post

Well, I have decided to start a blog. Some may ask, "Why?" Truthfully, I have no idea. What am I going to do with my blog? Again, I have no idea. I guess I will be posting my thoughts about current events, movie and book reviews, political concerns, things of that nature. I'll probably talk about my wife, I love her deeply and she is my better half.

I don't really expect people to see this, with the number of blogs out there, mine is but a speck on a gnat's ass.

If you are reading this and you are wondering about the titile of my blog, "Live From The Grill-O-Mat", it is the title of episode 18 of "Monty Python's Flying Circus". I'm not real sure why I chose it, well, that's not true. There were two reasons: 1) I love Monty Python, and 2) It sounded funny, at least it sounded funny to me.

Well, that's all for now. Give me some time to warm up to this, it shouldn't take me long to get rolling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home